Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bright Red Face After Eating

WE ... WINTER 2011 COURSES



Dear blogger friends ! take advantage of this wonderful holiday season to update my beloved blog, unfortunately neglected some of my own will not .. sigh sigh ..:-( but was rather a period full full III & IV! including trade shows, weddings and courses I have not had a moment of time on their hands. I can tell you that the new year will bring many new features, we are "turning out" for you cooking classes, makeup, etiquette and many more ... They're not to be bored with the courses organized by Sara in Events that will delight all the senses. Spend a day where you stracoccolate! immersed in sweet perfumes, chocolates and pastries and baked or your cookies while you learn to wear makeup properly with the advice of our make-up artist and hair stylist. What do you think? I hope to please everyone, but the news is not finished yet ... but for this you have to wait ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment