Thursday, January 27, 2011

Registeredboat Ownership Ontario

ME & i Libri

GIOCO creato su Facebook, riportato su YouTube e ora sul mio blog!

Il gioco si chiama " ME & i Libri "

Se vi piace, fatelo anche voi! ...e lasciatemi il link del vostro sito, blog .
(i membri di "uno x tutti e tutti x uno" possono, se vogliono, rispondere al baretto :)


RULES OF THE GAME:

1) Answer the questions below through book titles . It can be added a short speech to amalgamate the title to the response and thus give a sensible answer.

2) Use exclusively books read


QUESTIONS:

1. Are you male or female?
2. Describe yourself:
3. What do people feel when they're with you?
4. Describe your previous report:
5. Describe your current relationship:
6. Where would you find?
7. How do you feel towards love?
8. How would you describe your life?
9. What would you ask if I had to only have one wish?
10. Of 'something wise:
11. Music:
12. Who or what do you fear?
13. One regret:
14. A tip for those younger:
15. Should be carefully avoided:


my answers: 1

. Are you male or female? They are "The Princess who believe in fairy tales" (by Marcia Grad Powers) as well as being a woman, I feel so much a princess.

2. Describe yourself: I am a very curious person. I would always know the answer to each question, but this is impossible. For this I feel and I will always feel " A PEFA wild " (Marie-Sabine Roger).

3. What people feel when they're with you? suppose that any person you think I'm not afraid <" "> (Niccolò Ammaniti) because of my gentle nature, always.

4. Describe your previous report : ... it was just" a love "(by Dino Buzzati).

5. Describe your current relationship " The Betrothed "(Alessandro Manzoni)

6. Where would you find? I would like to see me on" The Pilgrimage "(Paulo Coelho) to have a mystical experience that signs me deeply.

7. How do you feel towards love? Totally dependent by love for people and to the culture "... It was called two hearts" (Marlo Morgan)

8. How would you describe your life? " Way" (Shirley Maclaine).

9. What would you ask if I only have one wish? "A Thousand Splendid Suns" (Khaled Hosseini)

10. of 'something essay: "It ' Follow your heart " (Susanna Tamaro).

11. A music: A music, while not knowing why, must arouse emotions. The music is perfect as " The Shadow of the Wind" (Carlos Ruiz Zafón).

12. Who or what do you fear? The " Senility" (Italo Svevo) interior.

13. A regret: having spent four years of my adolescence in love with a boy in love with if 'itself. "If this is a man ? (Primo Levi)

14. A tip for those younger : Do not overlook "The duties " (Marco Tullio Cicerone) ... I do not regret it ^ _ ^

15. carefully avoided " Metamorphosis" (Franz Kafka).

0 comments:

Post a Comment