Monday, March 7, 2011

Counterstrike 1.6 Bots Bot_add_t

Thank you!

Yaya My friend shot me this award honors .... the thing I'm happy and above all of the words that Yaya has used against me because I know I'm sincere and I appreciate this a lot: grazieeeee! !



The rules provide that the premium you must post with the link to Who has given you (fatto!) and then pass it to their favorites among the five blogs that do not exceed 300 players so 'to raise awareness of small but wonderful artists around the web and then warn those who are' designated!


Before I give you a little example ... I surf the blogs a lot but hardly ever leave comments not because I do not like what I see in fact, but often do not have time, maybe I'm at work so I can not waste so much time in around the web are lazy ............ ....... and finally, sometimes I do not write anything not to repeat what he just said maybe someone before me and I wanted ..... so I say all this talk to say that I decided to blog, and then press 5 5 Bloggers I admire their creativity and imagination and that you may not even know what to admire :-)

Moreover forgive me if I quote people who have already been awarded, but I want to reward these scrapper that I admire so much

Sadia I really like his style , I find it elegant and refined and its cards are more beautiful than the

Mery Ste for me and 2 are true myths and for this reason I quote the whole, are always masterpieces

Daniela because makes a lot of things and makes them all very well, and then a well of imagination and creativity

and finally my friend .... because Silvia a bit of time devoted to such cards and ATC (fine for others) but I would like him to return to do his all colored like LO likes me!

Greetings to all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment