Wednesday, November 14, 2007

14 Year Old First Time Audition

THE ABSURD DIALOGIOCO


-you make me whirl like a top ... I ... Hey! But not too much though! -
-Me you asked you! -
-Yes, but not so strong, I feel like throwing up ... - But slower-
no fun ... see ... if you go to slow down your speed! -
-Yes, like I'm free! -
"Then what would? Why waste time ... catch you -
-I should not have to give, because it starts to hurt a limb! -
Ah, ah ... and how would you have done? I'm bigger and bigger than you! -
-I know, I told about your pain ... -
-In what sense? -
-Si .. pity me, sorry for me, so small and helpless ... -
-I do not like you suck, I suck! -
-Indeed, but I've done wrong? -
-Nothing, I just want to play and now you are my game. And then you agreed at the beginning, not! -
-I did not know what was the game for you. Ah, you're hurting me ... by Molly! -
No, stronger, stronger running ... more higher! ... zoom ... zoom ... figooo! ... ZAC! -
-What happened?! -

The child wraps the wire and the end, where he had tied the beetle ... is only his paw!

0 comments:

Post a Comment