Sunday, January 20, 2008

1/87ho Diorama Foto Gallery




... I write a note .... I feel ... and perhaps by placing in a bottle ... and perhaps throw into the sea ... leaving too many miles on their route ... leaving it reaches your hands ... your sea, at your place ... your home ... and I imagine as the parchment wield too intrigued ... imagine how you feel the chill of the bottle ... imagine how you feel the perfume of my lips detached from those pages, those letters .... words that left drained by the ink of a pen ... and when you read it, remember my voice ... I look at your side ... you are surprised by the way I declare all that stroking your hair shed ... ... grooves are salty ... share your tears when you talk about my loneliness ... tears caress those words ... leaving traces of my heart I wanted to share ... leaving marks of seduction ... brand of passion ... remembering those nights of intense delivery ... remembering secret is in my be ... questions that hang from our destination ... and when night falls ... at nightfall, all the stars turn their heat to turn their light feel ... follow you ... kissing you appear in dreams and waking my body disappear leaving your scent between my sheets ... awake and alert and not here ... not here ... and I name out loud ... your company name you screaming ... shouting your love ... I start to get you around the room ... so yeah ... I realized it was only a dream ... I visited again tonight giving me giving me words ... touch ... kisses ... pleasure .... And leave the message in a bottle left to go I feel your world .... So what belongs to me, claiming that I stole your love ... ... demanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment