Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Were Can I Play Pokemon Diamond Online?

Because the Night




baby Prendimi adesso
here as I am pull me close, try and understand desire is
is
the fire I breathe Love is a banquet on which we fed
Next
hours trying to understand how I feel when I'm in your hands Take my
hand, come away

They can not hurt you now can not hurt you now can not hurt you now Because the night

belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to lust Because the night

belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to us I

doubt when I'm alone Love is a phone call, the phone
Love is an angel disguised as a desire
Here in our bed until morning comes Next

now try and understand how I feel under your command Take my hand
as the sun sets
They can not touch you now can not touch you now, can not touch you now because the night belongs to lovers
With love we sleep

With doubt the vicious circle turn and burns without you I can not live
forgive, the yearning burning
I think it's about time, too real to feel
So touch me now, touch me now, touch me now
Because the night belongs to lovers
because tonight there are two lovers If we believe in
night
we trust because tonight there are two lovers ... ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment