Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eating Chocolate And Heartburn






... In the distance you think my doubts, my anger at the time it does not remove the eye before me ... I feel jealous of what you have not spilled on my lips ... and for you all this is not just a problem that I have created ... and hours not to hide my face ... no where to host my senses ... a thin line separates us imagined that leaves no touch our dreams ... I am creating mountains with my fears ... and believe it or not attempt to clear the fog so intense ... This fog does not provide my fingerprint on the road ... And I tell you you're like a mixture of smells that never stayed in my body ... as an optical illusion that can never reach ... desiring to be more like ... pronounce it as my soul need ... and not only my faults are part of who I am ... and as I write this I get to thinking about my mother ... Because she loves me like what you see? ... Why can not you admit to me the same way? ... and at this point I can hide around the world ... I wish to disappear at times ... and the only action is to lie in bed and pass the hours ... and yes, as you said, hiding my face ... sweep my mistakes, my failures, my shortcomings, as While you want to call ... unassembled hide a lot of noise ... rest of what both drilling my head ... And I feel cold ... I feel the need to snuggle my reasons why I Love You ... warmth to what at this point no one can give me ... whisper to my senses like when you're by my side ... and pass this time so confusing ... hide my head back under these sheets so cold ... let me unveil moon with whom you dream tonight ... let your light is not cool to my loneliness ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment