Monday, February 18, 2008

Order Grecian Formula Online



... reborn warm light reflecting my delicacy ... I am reflected in your eyes, scaring my fears ... and surround me with your arms trying to calm my shakes ... and perhaps might be something more dream than real ... my phone screen is filled with messages that rarely read ... I think if that way ... I wonder if this is true ... and if a judge is really here to give us the right ... I close my eyes and remember those situations like when I was in the playground with my Baby pictures ... and a hundred children around me screaming, crying, feeling like a prison ... And all around me the feeling that turns ... everything revolves around me ... And sunlight then slap the side of my face and reveals the shortcomings of my face ... and you're not here to see them ... I may fall into some soft soil, asphalt alone and thirsty, which only gives off heat ... I let my body become dehydrated, which the wind get what one wants ... My eyes unblinking, with a thirst for tears one day and spill ... my chapped lips, dry Love, longing to be kissed .... wanting to be caramel ... And I wake from this nightmare that many days does my be ... At what point will this war that still do not know when it started? "... When regain my nine lives, those who give away without leaving anything in return ... How many hours I have left to finish this way? "... And that is something that I would find at the end of the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment